COA-CNM 2020 Chinese New Year
Saturday 25th to Monday 27th January 2020
This Is The First Macau Regatta in 2020, and part of the major requirements for the Solaris 2020 COA Highest Participation Award.
Don't miss the chance to win a Gold Coin !!!
Boats will be berthed at Clube Nautico de Macau
Charted Channel is 3.5 meters, Deep Keel boats are welcome to join.
Single and Double Handed entries will have COA Rating adjustment to their HKSF issued HKPN Ratings. Short handed boat teams are welcome to join.
Early Bird Deadline : Friday 03rd January 2020
Entry Deadline : Friday 10th January 2020
Late entries will not be accepted as we need time to arrange your
Macau Entry formalities during the CNY Peak Period
Click The Following Buttons To Download Regatta Documents
(All forms are fill-able pdf files)
Document # 01, 02, 03, 04, 11 + Owner's HKID/Passport (or BRC if own by company)
should be submitted by 03rd January 2020
Document # 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10
should be submitted by 10th January 2020
Four Steps to file in your entry to the Regatta :
1. Contact COA Secretary by email / WhatsApp (94283649) to register entry
2. Obtain confirmation of your entry in principle
3. Deposit your entry fees to COA's Bank Account to confirm your entry
4. Submit the required 11 Entry Documents listed in Entry Form, via email
to COA Secretary, by the deadlines.
Macau formalities documents need more time to process now-a-day,
Therefore please submit your entries and documents as early as possible.
Read this file before you submit your 11 entry documents to the COA Secretary :
Entry & Classes
1. Due to berth limitation, entries limited to 18 Mono-hull sailing boats
2. Entry Priority will be given to COA member boats up to Friday 03rd January 2020
3. Entry from non-COA Member boats will be put in waiting list in receiving time order
4. Available entries after 03rd January 2020 will be allocated to non COA member boats
5. Entries will be split evenly into HKPN A & HKPN B Classes if numbers permitted
6. Boats will have dual score in 2020 COA HKPN / IRC Championship Series
7. Adjustment to HKSF issued HKPN Rating will be given to single handed and
Double handed entries (Read details in NOR & SI).
HK Departure Immigration & Port Clearance
1. No Group Departure port clearance / Immigration session for this Macau Regatta
2. Select your own time to arrange departure port clearance for your boat at any
Marine Department offices from 10:00 on 22nd January 2020
3. Select your own time to arrange the departure immigration for your teammates
at Sheung Wan Pier # 1 Marine Immigration Office from 10:00 on 24th January 2020
4. Send a copy of the port clearance certificate and HKID207A Form with Immigration
Office Chop for your boat & team to the Regatta WhatsApp Group
by 09:00 on 25th January 2020
Regatta Skipper Briefing
1. No Skipper Briefing for this Macau Regatta
2. Skipper Pack & Skipper Notes will be sent to Skippers by email by 22nd January 2020
3. Race Committee will contact first time Macau Race entrants for individual briefing
Prize Giving Party :
COA 2020 Annual General Meeting & Prize Giving Party
Date : Saturday 08th February 2020
Time : 19:00 - 21:30
Venue : Merchant Service Club, Sheung Wan (MTR Exit C)
Each Boat will have 2 free party tickets
Additional party tickets : COA Boat Teams @ HKD100.-
Non COA Boat Teams @ HKD200.-
Come and Enjoy the COA Events !!!
齊 來 參 與 及 享 受 遊 艇 船 主 協 會 的 活 動