COA-CNM 2018 National Day Hong Kong-Macau Regatta
Saturday 29th September 2018 and Monday 01st October 2018
Photos of the event (Click Here)
Final Results (Click Links below)
29 September 2018 - Leg 1 Results
01 October 2018 - Leg 2 Results
Combines Leg 1 & Leg 2 Results
Deadline for Photo Competition :
31st Oct 2018
Send selected photo(s) by email to
Entries Almost Filled
Waiting List to be started
Call COA Secretary before submit entry !!
Click The Following Buttons To Download Race Documents
(forms are fill-able pdf files)
Four Steps to file in your entry to the Regatta :
1. Contact COA Secretary by email / WhatsApp (94283649) to register entry
2. Obtain confirmation of your entry in principle
3. Deposit your entry fees to COA's Bank Account to secure your entry
4. Submit the required 12 Entry Documents listed in Entry Form, via email
to COA Secretary, by the deadlines :
By 14th September 2018 to enjoy early bird discount
By 19th September 2018 at full entry fee
Read this file before you submit your 12 entry documents to the COA Secretary :
Entry & Classes
1. Due to berth limitation, entries limited to 16 Mono-hull sailing boats
2. Entry Priority will be given to COA member boats up to 14th September 2018
3. Available Entries on 15th September 2018 will be opened to all boats on "first come first serve" basis.
4. Entries will be split evenly into HKPN A & HKPN B Classes
5. Boats without IRC Rating will have dual score in 2018 COA HKPN Championship Series
6. Boats with IRC Rating will have dual score in 2018 COA IRC Championship Series
Early Bird discount - Friday 14th September 2018
- If you submitted correctly completed entry documents and payment receipts to COA
by end of day on Friday 14th September 2018.
Entry Deadline - Wednesday 19th September 2018
New Macau formalities requirements need more time to process and therefore please support us to put in your entries and documents earlier. Late entries would not be accepted.
HK Departure Immigration - Friday 28th September 2018 - 16:00 to 18:00
Venue : RHKYC, Kellett Island, Pat Loseby Room
Note : You need to show your boat's departure Port Clearance Certificate to immigration Officer
Skipper Briefing - Friday 28th September 2018 - 18:00 to 19:00
1. Venue : RHKYC, Kellett Island, Chart Room
2. You need to show your boat's departure Port Clearance Certificate when collecting skipper pack.
3. You can arrange your boat's departure Port Clearance at Mardep offcice 72 hrs before the race
4. Skipper Pack and Race Souvenir will be distributed to boat representative in the briefing
5. New Macau Race participants MUST attend this skipper briefing
Prize Giving Party - Monday 08th October 2018 - 19:30 to 21:30
1. Venue : Merchant Service Club, Rm 1101, Alliance Building, 130 Connaught Road Central, HK.
(Sheung Wan MTR Exit C)
2. With limited Free F&B.